- When did you start writing?
- What do you write?
- How long have you been a member of Oldbury Writing Group?
- Why did you decide to join a writing group?
- How did you hear about the Oldbury Writing Group?
- Have you joined a writing group before? If yes, then which one?
- What do you enjoy about being a member of Oldbury Writing Group?
- How have you benefitted from being a member of Oldbury Writing Group?
- Has joining Oldbury Writing Group changed your writing life?
- Would you recommend Oldbury Writing Group to anyone, and why?
My interest in creative writing began when I was twelve, with my first immature poems.
I write flash fiction and poetry.
I have been a member of O.W.G. for approximately one month.
I wanted to meet fellow writers, in an atmosphere of mutual respect and understanding.
It was advertised in Oldbury Library.
I enjoy listening to fellow writers’ ideas and opinions. I enjoy and look forward to hearing their stories. I also enjoy socialising with the group members.
The group gives me valuable advice about all aspects of writing. I have also made some good friends who encourage me and boost my confidence.
My confidence has improved thanks to O.W.G.
I would recommend the Oldbury Writing Group to any aspiring writer who wants to meet like-minded people.